Cubito Mayhem Cubito Mayhem

Very good. The controls are perfect and it's challenging to stay alive. I would consider the enemies spawning at a slower rate and then progressing faster but that's my opinion. Overall very good.

Oultrox responds:

Pretty good feedback, I was looking for a balance for pro players as well, so your feedback is greatly welcome and maybe some polishment regarding that will be made, thank you so much and I'm glad that you liked it!

Crimson Gray Crimson Gray

Holy shit so good. I want more!!!

Draw the way Draw the way

Could be much better

Fragile Fragile

Such an amazing game. The style of design, the music and the story is amazing. I hope that we will get more games like this on Newgrounds soon!

Hi-Lo Hi-Lo

Interesting. Could be more interesting, but good for now.

sproggie responds:

TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

Nice game and references to some dank memes! :D

rodolfodth responds:

;D no cake for you!

Vylon Vylon

Game is REALLY HARD if you want to do it legit, but there is a little glitch/hack... just let the ball hit the bar and then die, then do it again, don't rage and reload page.

Snake.is MLG Edition Snake.is MLG Edition

MUCH DANK, MUCH MLG, MUCH GREATNESS! Only thing is the lighting on the platform must be lighter for visibility, other then that much GREAT! :D ALso, I'm #2 for today, May 11, 2017.

Geometrical Jumper Beta Geometrical Jumper Beta

The game itself is okay. First, Geometry Dash, is known for the music which helps time the jumps, and this music doesn't satisfy that. Hopefully that will be changed soon. Second, the jumps are really hard to predict. And lastly, make sure that you have a fan-based copyright thing in the description because this game is sort of like Geometry Dash and just have the copyright to stay safe.

XxZepQuadxX